IRP releases second report
21 April 2015, 03:09 PM
The Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari Independent Review Panel (IRP) has released the second of three reports it will provide over the course of the project.
The Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari Independent Review Panel (IRP) was appointed by the Project Steering Group in July 2014. The IRP’s job is to review certain aspects of the Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari process. Over the course of the project, the IRP will provide three reports to the Project Steering Group.
The IRP’s second report was presented to the Project Steering Group on 25 March 2015. The Project Steering Group provided the Panel with a scope for this second review, which included seven key themes.
- Theme One: uptake of key findings and recommendations from the First Review Report
- Theme Two: involvement of Mana Whenua
- Theme Three: function of RoundTables and collaborative interaction with the SWG
- Theme Four: development of geospatial resources to aid option development and testing
- Theme Five: engagement and communications
- Theme Six: assessment of existing measures and consultation with agencies to develop and test options
- Theme Seven: provision and use of information.
Read the full March 2015 IRP report here [PDF, 385KB] or learn more about the Independent Review Panel.
This media item was current at its release date. The facts or figures it contains may have changed since its original publication.