November 2015 newsletter: under full sail!
18 November 2015, 04:05 PM
to read the full issue or view as a PDF
. We're back under full sail with a refreshed process and some new faces...
In this month's update.
- Marine Spatial Plan to be delivered in 2016: refreshed process confirmed.
- Welcome: new SWG Independent Chair Paul Beverley and Plan Lead Writer Nigel Bradly.
- Thank you: thanks and goodbye to SWG member Alan Proctor.
- Forward together: the 2015 Hauraki Gulf Forum seminar and Holdaway Award Winners.
- Farewell: a sad final farewell to Dr Bill Ballantine.
This media item was current at its release date. The facts or figures it contains may have changed since its original publication.