Practical support for the Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari process comes primarily from within partner organisations, via the Project Board.
The Project Board consists of senior representatives from the Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari project partners – Mana Whenua, Auckland Council, Waikato Regional Council, the Ministry for Primary Industries, the Department of Conservation and the Hauraki Gulf Forum.
Members of the Project Board are:
- Jim Quinn: Auckland Council (Chair)
- Tracey May: Waikato Regional Council (Deputy Chair)
- Paul Majurey: Mana Whenua
- Sean Cooper: Department of Conservation
- Steve Halley: Ministry for Primary Industries
- Tim Higham: Hauraki Gulf Forum